Position: Chief Financial Officer
Vacancies: 1 Post
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated. Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
Job Location: Mumbai (Central Office)
- He/she should be a qualified Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / MBA (Finance). Applicants with qualification equivalent to Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / MBA (Finance) from foreign universities can also apply.
- Desirable Additional Degrees viz. CFA / Certificate in Financial Risk Management from internationally acclaimed University / Associations like GARP.
- A minimum of 15 years in overseeing financial operations in domestic / foreign Banks /FIs / reputable financial companies / financial services organizations / reputed public or private corporates post acquiring Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / MBA (Finance) qualification of which a minimum of 5 years should be as a full time Chief Financial Officer or Deputy to Chief Financial Officer or an equivalent position in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual / adhoc capacity
Pay Scale (Salary): Rs 120500 p.m. in the scale of 120500 – 3500 (2) – 127500 (3 years)
Age Limit: Below 57 Years (For reserved category refer website)
- Selection will be through interview only.
- While shortlisting candidates the Board may apply a criteria which may consider additional qualifications, greater experience and level of responsibilities handled.
How To Apply:
- Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying.
- For detailed description of education qualification, experience, other eligibility criteria and general information please visit website/pdf.
- The candidates applying for the post must submit their application by post/courier to “The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, IIIrd Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai – 400008” in the prescribed format.
- The application, enclosing all prescribed documents should reach the Board’s Office on or before 5.00 P.M. on October 30, 2017
Last date of online application: 30.10.2017